SURVIVAL PACKAGE FOR GUYS IN THE MONEY INDUSTRY


Some weeks ago, I was going through some old newspapers; they are about 7 years old. I was looking for essays, articles and treasures lying in those papers - The information there could still be useful today, I thought. While browsing through the papers, the course of my search changed and I started looking for one type of information. Guess what? Employment/job opportunities and vacancies. Well, I was not looking for opportunities to work, but the criteria the employers used to employ people, their requirements and all.

As I browsed through each vacancy and job opportunity, I could sense some similarity in what employers needed and required from their potential employees. I was able to come up with some of the skills required of job seekers. Some of them included, Of course, school degrees and certifications, language proficiency, team work, ICT skills, leadership qualities, analytical and problem solving skills, proficiency in the use of software packages, and many more. I thought to myself “This information will come in handy for my guys in the money industry”. So I thought, and I have decided to write on each of these skills, associate some of them, dissociate some of them and open eyes to opportunities as a career person or an entrepreneur.

It promises to be a very interesting activity. Ensure you follow the series here on ‘The money corner’ www.mformoneyschool.blogspot.com.

#Moneyindustry #Survivalpackage #Iamemployable #Themoneycorner #Labourmarket #Enterprise #Accounting #Business #Finance
© THE MONEY CORNER 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depreciation of Land

SURVIVAL PACKAGE 1: DIGITAL SKILLS